As a Gold Partner with Scaled Agile we have the opportunity to co-host Implementing SAFe in Stockholm the 27th – 30th of November. Implementing SAFe is Scaled Agile’s Train the Trainer Course. After completing this course and exam you will become a Scaled Agile Consultant (SPC) with the right to teach Leading SAFe 4.5 among many other SAFe courses.
Joe Vallone (SPCT) is a global SAFe specialist and have trained and coached prominent companies like Apple, Microsoft, Zynga an many more. Joe is the lead trainer and will be assisted by Per-Magnus Skoogh (SPC/SPCT Candidate) a leading agile voice in Scandinavia, author of the book Agile for Managers and an experienced SAFe coach with many ”train” launches under his belt. Buy the book
Implementing a Lean-Agile SAFe transformation in the enterprise
With SAFe® 4 Program Consultant Certification
Based on version 4.5 of SAFe
5% Early Bird Coupon Code: early-bird
(valid until 27th October)
This four-day course will prepare you to lead an enterprise Agile transformation by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®). You will learn how to effectively apply the principles and practices of SAFe, including training with SAFe courseware, and coaching teams, launching Agile Release Trains, and building and managing an Agile portfolio. The first two days of the course— Leading SAFe—will provide you with the basis to teach SAFe to others, and if certified you’ll be eligible to teach the Leading SAFe course. The next two days focus exclusively on implementing SAFe.
Certification is optional to attendees. Those who achieve SPC certification are authorized to license SAFe training materials.
After this course, you should be able to:
- Lead an enterprise Lean-Agile transformation
- Implement the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Implement and manage a Lean-Agile portfolio
- Align the organization to a common language and way of working
- Perform value stream analysis and identify value streams
- Launch and support Agile Release Trains and coordinate value streams
- Build and execute the implementation rollout strategy
- Configure the Framework for a specific enterprise context
- Train managers and executives in Leading SAFe and act as a SAFe Agilist (SA) certifying agent (SPCs only)
- Train teams in SAFe for Teams (S4T) and act as a SAFe Practitioner (SP) certifying agent (SPCs only)